It was a cake free for all for Love Cake in February. We celebrated the 2nd birthday of Love Cake by declaring it The Month of Cake. You can read the round up here.
For this month we're getting sporty and charitable all in the name of cake. Over the weekend of 18-20 March there will be special events up and down the country in order to raise money for Sport Relief. I expect if you're a cake baker you have been watching each week the celebrities in the Great Sport Relief Bake Off. How about making your version of a tennis court, football pitch or swimming pool? If you've been watching Let's Play Darts for Sport Relief perhaps it will have inspired you to make a dart board cake or one made with lager!
Of course if you are taking part in one of the events you'll need some cake to fuel you so feel free to share your recipe for sporting success in a cake. If you are holding a bake sale in aid of Sport Relief tell us what you have been baking in order to raise some money. Have a look at my tips for baking for fairs, bazaars and markets. For anybody needing further advice then watch Sooty and Sweep help Michelle Heaton prepare for her Sport Relief bake sale.
Therefore the theme for this month is SPORT RELIEF.
Here's how to join in:
1. Please make sure your entry conforms to this month's theme of SPORT RELIEF.
2. Post your photographs and description on your blog, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr or Google+ - just make sure they are for public viewing and can be seen by anyone. All photographs must be your own original image and not taken from another source. You can carefully style your photos or take a quick snap on your mobile – either is fine!
3. Enter the URL (web address) of your post into the Linky at the bottom of this post. Once the link closes on Monnday 28th March 2016 at 23:55 no more entries will be accepted.
4. If you are putting your post on your blog please display the Love Cake badge and link back to this blog post. Old posts are accepted but please update them with the Love Cake badge and link. This is a blog hop so share the cake love around if you can.
5. If you use Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Google+ please tag me and I will retweet, Like, Share or +1 as appropriate. You can find me here:
Twitter: @jibberjabberuk please use the hashtag #LoveCake
6. By adding your link and image you agree to it being pinned to the Love Cake Pinterest board.
7. I would love to read about the recipe you have used to bake your cake. If the recipe is not yours please respect copyright and do not reproduce the original recipe in full but credit the source and link back to it.
8. You can link up your post to as many other blogging challenges you wish if it fits the theme. A comprehensive list can be found at The Food Blog Diary.
At the end of the month I will do a round-up of all the entries and post it on this blog.
get the InLinkz code