For January's Love Cake we were going Nuts about cake for our theme. We had quite a selection of nuts in our monthly bakes. You can see the round up here.
It's celebration time at JibberJabber Towers for this month marks the third anniversary of Love Cake. As has become customary for this month you can link up any cake you wish. From fruit cakes to fatless sponges, gooey chocolate brownies to showstopping extravaganzas the choice is yours. I just want everyone to join in with their love of baking and cake. Therefore the theme for this month is CAKE FOR ALL.
Here's how to join in:
1. Please make sure your entry conforms to this month's theme of CAKE FOR ALL.
2. Post your photographs and description on your blog, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr or Google+ - just make sure they are for public viewing and can be seen by anyone. All photographs must be your own original image and not taken from another source. You can carefully style your photos or take a quick snap on your mobile – either is fine!
3. Enter the URL (web address) of your post into the Linky at the bottom of this post. Once the link closes on Tuesday 28th February 2017 at 23:55 no more entries will be accepted.
4. If you are putting your post on your blog please display the Love Cake badge and link back to this blog post. Old posts are accepted but please update them with the Love Cake badge and link. This is a blog hop so share the cake love around if you can.
5. If you use Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Google+ please tag me and I will retweet, Like, Share or +1 as appropriate. You can find me here:
Twitter: @jibberjabberuk please use the hashtag #LoveCake
6. By adding your link and image you agree to it being pinned to the Love Cake Pinterest board.
7. I would love to read about the recipe you have used to bake your cake. If the recipe is not yours please respect copyright and do not reproduce the original recipe in full but credit the source and link back to it.
8. You can link up your post to as many other blogging challenges you wish if it fits the theme. A comprehensive list can be found at The Food Blog Diary.
At the end of the month I will do a round-up of all the entries and post it on this blog.
get the InLinkz code