We got all festive last month with our Love Cake theme of Winter Wonderland. You can read the round up here.
To kick off the New Year I'm thinking about one of the ingredients that often gets leftover or wasted come January. Have you bowls of uncracked walnuts about? Are there several packets of peanuts lying around? Do you keep coming coming across ground almonds in your kitchen cupboard? Now is the time to use them all up. I'm not going to get pedantic about the difference between a nut and seed. If it looks like a nut, tastes like a nut and is generally regarded as a nut it's allowed!
Therefore the theme for this month is NUTS ABOUT CAKE.
Here's how to join in:
1. Please make sure your entry conforms to this month's theme of NUTS ABOUT CAKE.
2. Post your photographs and description on your blog, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr or Google+ - just make sure they are for public viewing and can be seen by anyone. All photographs must be your own original image and not taken from another source. You can carefully style your photos or take a quick snap on your mobile – either is fine!
3. Enter the URL (web address) of your post into the Linky at the bottom of this post. Once the link closes on Saturday 28th January 2017 at 23:55 no more entries will be accepted.
4. If you are putting your post on your blog please display the Love Cake badge and link back to this blog post. Old posts are accepted but please update them with the Love Cake badge and link. This is a blog hop so share the cake love around if you can.
5. If you use Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Google+ please tag me and I will retweet, Like, Share or +1 as appropriate. You can find me here:
Twitter: @jibberjabberuk please use the hashtag #LoveCake
6. By adding your link and image you agree to it being pinned to the Love Cake Pinterest board.
7. I would love to read about the recipe you have used to bake your cake. If the recipe is not yours please respect copyright and do not reproduce the original recipe in full but credit the source and link back to it.
8. You can link up your post to as many other blogging challenges you wish if it fits the theme. A comprehensive list can be found at The Food Blog Diary.
At the end of the month I will do a round-up of all the entries and post it on this blog.
get the InLinkz code