We had Christmas dominating our our 'Festive Fun' bakes for December. Remember though that cake is for life and not just for Christmas! If you want to check out some recipes for gingerbread, Bundt cakes and other yummy delights take a look at the round up here.
By now your bins should be overflowing with packaging and groaning with bottles. A quick look through the cupboards and fridge and you'll find half used jars of mincemeat, jam and other preserves, open packets of dried fruit and nuts plus tubs of cream, yogurt and cream cheese. In the vegetable rack there's probably a few sad looking carrots, parsnips and potatoes. It's time to have a New Year clean up without chucking out perfectly good, edible food. Therefore the theme for this month is WASTE NOT.
Here's how to join in:
1. Please make sure your entry conforms to this month's theme of WASTE NOT.
2. Post your photographs and description on your blog, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr or Google+ - just make sure they are for public viewing and can be seen by anyone. All photographs must be your own original image and not taken from another source. You can carefully style your photos or take a quick snap on your mobile – either is fine!
3. Enter the URL (web address) of your post into the Linky at the bottom of this post. Once the link closes on Thursday 28th January 2016 at 23:55 no more entries will be accepted.
4. If you are putting your post on your blog please display the Love Cake badge and link back to this blog post. Old posts are accepted but please update them with the Love Cake badge and link. This is a blog hop so share the cake love around if you can.
5. If you use Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Google+ please tag me and I will retweet, Like, Share or +1 as appropriate. You can find me here:
Twitter: @jibberjabberuk please use the hashtag #LoveCake
6. By adding your link and image you agree to it being pinned to the Love Cake Pinterest board.
7. I would love to read about the recipe you have used to bake your cake. If the recipe is not yours please respect copyright and do not reproduce the original recipe in full but credit the source and link back to it.
8. You can link up your post to as many other blogging challenges you wish if it fits the theme. A comprehensive list can be found at The Food Blog Diary.
At the end of the month I will do a round-up of all the entries and post it on this blog.
get the InLinkz code