We came over all patriotic for last month's Love Cake with the theme of Best of British. If you want some inspiration for using British produce and some traditional British cakes take a look at the round up here.
As ever December in the UK is dominated by Christmas but there are other important religious festivals held this month including the Jewish festival of lights known as Hanukkah. However, as ever I like to keep Love Cake as inclusive as possible. So if you're not preparing to untangle the ninth set of Christmas lights or polishing your menorah then I still want to see what what cakes you have been baking to keep you cheery this month. Since this is my linky and rules go out of the window at the end of the year I'm also accepting any stollen, panettone or mince pie recipes and feel free to impress me with your gingerbread houses. Therefore the theme for this month is FESTIVE FUN.
Here's how to join in:
1. Please make sure your entry conforms to this month's theme of FESTIVE FUN.
2. Post your photographs and description on your blog, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr or Google+ - just make sure they are for public viewing and can be seen by anyone. All photographs must be your own original image and not taken from another source. You can carefully style your photos or take a quick snap on your mobile – either is fine!
3. Enter the URL (web address) of your post into the Linky at the bottom of this post. Once the link closes on Monday 28th December 2015 at 23:55 no more entries will be accepted.
4. If you are putting your post on your blog please display the Love Cake badge and link back to this blog post. Old posts are accepted but please update them with the Love Cake badge and link. This is a blog hop so share the cake love around if you can.
5. If you use Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Google+ please tag me and I will retweet, Like, Share or +1 as appropriate. You can find me here:
Twitter: @jibberjabberuk please use the hashtag #LoveCake
6. By adding your link and image you agree to it being pinned to the Love Cake Pinterest board.
7. I would love to read about the recipe you have used to bake your cake. If the recipe is not yours please respect copyright and do not reproduce the original recipe in full but credit the source and link back to it.
8. You can link up your post to as many other blogging challenges you wish if it fits the theme. A comprehensive list can be found at The Food Blog Diary.
At the end of the month I will do a round-up of all the entries and post it on this blog.
get the InLinkz code