We went on a global baking trip for last month's 'Cakes from around the world' themed Love Cake. If you missed the round up you can find it here.
For this month I'm thinking of staying a bit closer to home but still going on a day out. It's time to pack up your wicker baskets and rugs for the theme for this month is PACK ME A PICNIC.
I'm thinking of cakes that are easy to pack up and cut into slices. Perhaps loaf cakes and traybakes are your picnic cakes of choice. You may prefer a batch of muffins either sweet or savoury. Anything that won't end up a mess by the time you have got to your picnic spot! So leave your cream cakes and cupcakes topped with buttercream at home and share with me your favourite picnic bakes.
Here's how to join in:
1. Please make sure your entry conforms to this month's theme of PACK ME A PICNIC
2. Post your photographs and description on your blog, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr or Google+ - just make sure they are for public viewing and can be seen by anyone. All photographs must be your own original image and not taken from another source. You can carefully style your photos or take a quick snap on your mobile – either is fine!
3. Enter the URL (web address) of your post into the Linky at the bottom of this post. Once the link closes on Friday 28th August 2015 at 23:55 no more entries will be accepted.
4. If you are putting your post on your blog please display the Love Cake badge and link back to this blog post. Old posts are accepted but please update them with the Love Cake badge and link. This is a blog hop so share the cake love around if you can.
5. If you use Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Google+ please tag me and I will retweet, Like, Share or +1 as appropriate. You can find me here:
Twitter: @jibberjabberuk please use the hashtag #LoveCake
6. By adding your link and image you agree to it being pinned to the Love Cake Pinterest board.
7. I would love to read about the recipe you have used to bake your cake. If the recipe is not yours please respect copyright and do not reproduce the original recipe in full but credit the source and link back to it.
8. You can link up your post to as many other blogging challenges you wish if it fits the theme. A comprehensive list can be found at The Food Blog Diary.
At the end of the month I will do a round-up of all the entries and post it on this blog.
get the InLinkz code