Happy New Year and more importantly a new year of cake making. Whatever you celebrated in December I hope you had fun. A round up of the 'December Delights' can be found here. There's some great recipes for all year round plus some to bookmark for next year.
With the New Year upon us some people have notions of getting healthier. However, as we all know cake is good for you so there is no need to cut down on your cakey quota. As a nod to some people's health kick I thought I would give you a chance to include 1 of your 5 day. Therefore this month's theme is FEELING FRUITY.
You can include fruit in way whether it is fresh, dried, tinned or as a conserve. It's a chance to use up any dried fruit left over from December or indeed include any you didn't have a chance to show off. As always I'm willing to include cheesecakes or recipes with cake in them such as trifles.
Here's how to join in:
1. Please make sure your entry conforms to this month's theme of FEELING FRUITY.
2. Post your photographs and description on your blog, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr or Google+ - just make sure they are for public viewing and can be seen by anyone. All photographs must be your own original image and not taken from another source. You can carefully style your photos or take a quick snap on your mobile – either is fine!
3. Enter the URL (web address) of your post into the Linky at the bottom of this post. Once the link closes on Wednesday 28th January 2015 at 23:55 no more entries will be accepted.
4. If you are putting your post on your blog please display the Love Cake badge and link back to this blog post. Old posts are accepted but please update them with the Love Cake badge and link. This is a blog hop so share the cake love around if you can.
5. If you use Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Google+ please tag me and I will retweet, Like, Share or +1 as appropriate. You can find me here:
Twitter: @jibberjabberuk please use the hashtag #LoveCake
6. By adding your link and image you agree to it being pinned to the Love Cake Pinterest board.
7. I would love to read about the recipe you have used to bake your cake. If the recipe is not yours please respect copyright and do not reproduce the original recipe in full but credit the source and link back to it.
8. You can link up your post to as many other blogging challenges you wish if it fits the theme. A comprehensive list can be found at The Food Blog Diary.
At the end of the month I will do a round-up of all the entries and post it on this blog.
get the InLinkz code