With the hedgerows full of blackberries and rosehips at the moment and the leaves turning brown the signs of autumn are all around us. It's time to think about preserving some of these goodies for long winter months ahead. If you have been doing the same as me over the past few months you will have been standing over pans of boiling fruit in order to make jams and jellies. If you prefer your preserves ready made that's fine. What I'm looking for this month is any cake recipe that contains jam, jelly, curd, fruit cheese or something savoury with chutney.
Therefore the theme for this month is JAMMING.
Here's how to join in:
1. Please make sure your entry conforms to this month's theme of JAMMING
2. Post your photographs and description on your blog, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr or Google+ - just make sure they are for public viewing and can be seen by anyone. All photographs must be your own original image and not taken from another source. You can carefully style your photos or take a quick snap on your mobile – either is fine!
3. Enter the URL (web address) of your post into the Linky at the bottom of this post. Once the link closes on Wednesday 28th September 2016 at 23:55 no more entries will be accepted.
4. If you are putting your post on your blog please display the Love Cake badge and link back to this blog post. Old posts are accepted but please update them with the Love Cake badge and link. This is a blog hop so share the cake love around if you can.
5. If you use Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Google+ please tag me and I will retweet, Like, Share or +1 as appropriate. You can find me here:
Twitter: @jibberjabberuk please use the hashtag #LoveCake
6. By adding your link and image you agree to it being pinned to the Love Cake Pinterest board.
7. I would love to read about the recipe you have used to bake your cake. If the recipe is not yours please respect copyright and do not reproduce the original recipe in full but credit the source and link back to it.
8. You can link up your post to as many other blogging challenges you wish if it fits the theme. A comprehensive list can be found at The Food Blog Diary.
At the end of the month I will do a round-up of all the entries and post it on this blog.
get the InLinkz code