The bonfire is now just ash and the firework rocket which landed on your garage roof is still there but the memories of all the delicious cake we made in November are still fresh. If you are after some inspiration from the In with a bang! theme have a look here.
For the last month of the year everything is dominated by Christmas. However as I like to make cake as inclusive as possible I'm opening up this month for whatever cakes you make in December. So if you don't do Christmas for religious reasons or you are simply Bah Humbug about the whole so-called festive season you can find a retreat here. However, if you have already got your Christmas tree up by the 1st December and the illuminated singing Santa band is set up in your front garden then show me your Crimbo cakes! By the way I'm also accepting any stollen, panettone or mince pie recipes. Don't forget as well that the Jewish festival of Hanukkah is also in December. Therefore the theme for this month is DECEMBER DELIGHTS.
Here's how to join in:
1. Please make sure your entry conforms to this month's theme of DECEMBER DELIGHTS.
2. Post your photographs and description on your blog, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr or Google+ - just make sure they are for public viewing and can be seen by anyone. All photographs must be your own original image and not taken from another source. You can carefully style your photos or take a quick snap on your mobile – either is fine!
3. Enter the URL (web address) of your post into the Linky at the bottom of this post. Once the link closes on Sunday 28th December at 23:55 no more entries will be accepted.
4. If you are putting your post on your blog please display the Love Cake badge and link back to this blog post. Old posts are accepted but please update them with the Love Cake badge and link. This is a blog hop so share the cake love around if you can.
5. If you use Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Google+ please tag me and I will retweet, Like, Share or +1 as appropriate. You can find me here:
Twitter: @jibberjabberuk please use the hashtag #LoveCake
6. By adding your link and image you agree to it being pinned to the Love Cake Pinterest board.
7. I would love to read about the recipe you have used to bake your cake. If the recipe is not yours please respect copyright and do not reproduce the original recipe in full but credit the source and link back to it.
8. You can link up your post to as many other blogging challenges you wish if it fits the theme. A comprehensive list can be found at The Food Blog Diary.
At the end of the month I will do a round-up of all the entries and post it on this blog.
get the InLinkz code