May blossomed into a beautiful month for Love Cake and all your flower themed creations. The monthly round up can be seen here.
For those of you who haven't joined in before this a cake making challenge for anyone who loves to bake cakes and share them. You don't have to be a blogger to join in simply upload your photos and descriptions to your social media accounts. Full instructions are here.
For this month I am urging you not to chuck out the chintz but to embrace it in the form of VINTAGE.
It's time to dig out Granny's recipes or that old cookery book you found in the charity shop. Perhaps you have a scrapbook of yellowing recipes you can delve into. Get the fine china out for a garden tea party. If you are into your cake decorating it's a chance for some old-fashioned elegant styling. Have a raid of your cupboards and dig out your antique tins, cutters and bakeware.
Here's how to join in:
1. Please make sure your entry conforms to this month's theme of VINTAGE.
2. Post your photographs and description on your blog, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr or Google+ - just make sure they are for public viewing and can be seen by anyone. All photographs must be your own original image and not taken from another source. You can carefully style your photos or take a quick snap on your mobile – either is fine!
3. Enter the URL (web address) of your post into the Linky at the bottom of this post. Once the link closes on Saturday 28th June 2014 at 23:55 no more entries will be accepted.
4. If you are putting your post on your blog please display the Love Cake badge and link back to this blog post. Old posts are accepted but please update them with the Love Cake badge and link. This is a blog hop so share the cake love around if you can.
5. If you use Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Google+ please tag me and I will retweet, Like, Share or +1 as appropriate. You can find me here:
Twitter: @jibberjabberuk please use the hashtag #LoveCake
Google+: Jibber JabberUK
6. By adding your link and image you agree to it being pinned to the Love Cake Pinterest board.
7. I would love to read about the recipe you have used to bake your cake. If the recipe is not yours please respect copyright and do not reproduce the original recipe in full but credit the source and link back to it.
8. You can link up your post to as many other blogging challenges you wish if it fits the theme. A comprehensive list can be found at The Food Blog Diary.
At the end of the month I will do a round-up of all the entries and post it on this blog.
get the InLinkz code